|Click here for Instant Quotes, but you must complete a Medical Exam to then qualify. Less expensive too.
7 Tips For Locating Lost or Unclaimed Life Insurance
- The easiest way to locate a loved one's life insurance policy is to speak with them well in advance of their passing so that you know where it is before the fated day ever arrives.
- In the event you did not do this, or you still cannot find it, try searching any bank safety deposit boxes the deceased might have had, or in a home safe perhaps.
- Try consulting with current or prior financial advisers they may have had. This includes all insurance agents, including home and car agents, as well as business and life insurance agents.
- Contact all prior (and current if there is one) employers. Many have company sponsored life insurance plans they received as a benefit from work.
- Review all applications they may have completed for loans, or for other life insurance because often these applications ask you to list other life insurance policies you may already have.
- Try using the company location system of the NAIC, by going to NAIC dot org.
- As a last resort you may wish to consider hiring a professional search firm.